23rd Squadron

“DIABOLICO FURORE”
diabolical pugnacity

The 23st Squadron was founded in 1951 at Beauvechain and moved to Chièvres to form the 10th Wing together with 31st and 27th Squadrons.

The unit was disbanded on 8th March 2002.

All pilots and aircraft joined 31st Squadron.

The Squadron operated the Spitfire, F-84E Thunderjet, F-84G Thunderjet, F-84F Thunderstreak, F-104G Starfighter and F-16.

 

ITEMS PICTURED ON THIS PAGE ARE NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE

home